We are constantly working to make our products better for you, our users. This is one of our biggest updates to the New Construction Widget. The goals of the many enhancements to the New Construction Widget to accomplish the following goals:
- Increase speed and performance.
- Improve the visual aesthetics.
- Improve searching.
- Be more informative.
- Increase buyer conversions.
The improvements include:
See the screenshot above with the New Construction Widget.
Improvements on the New Construction Widget’s results view:
- Search by Builder: Buyer now can search for builders that build new construction.
- Filter by Community Name: Buyers can quickly find a community by searching by name.
- Icons Enhancements: Buyers can quickly recognize if a listing is a featured listing, has a buyer special or a fly and buy program.
- Order Results: Buyers can reorder the results based on specific criteria.
- Start Price: Buyers can quickly know what the starting price of the project.
- Display Name of Builder: Buyers can quickly recognize who the builder is.
Improvements on the New Construction Widget’s details view:
- New Image Gallery: The new image gallery displays larger images to enhance the buyers’ experience. Buyers can easily scroll through the image gallery.
- Map Listing: Buyers can quickly understand where the community is located by viewing it on a map.
- Enhanced Lead Capture Form: Through testing and research, the lead capture form has been redesigned to increase the buyer conversion rate.
- Enhanced Agent Branding: The agent’s branding can be enhanced by including their picture in the details view. (Premium Agent Feature).
- Include Agent’s Testimonials: The agent’s branding can be enhanced by including testimonials about the agent. The testimonials will automatically come in from TestimonialTree.com. Agent Shield will have a seamless integration with Testimonial Tree. (This feature has not been released yet).
Let us know what you think about these enhancements. Let us know what other features or enhancements would you like to see added? We decide on which features to build based on your feedback.